11 things we did before we had smartphones
Some say life was simpler before smartphones took over. While others argue that they have improved our lives. However way you think of them, smartphones have changed our way of life. With that being said, let’s take a trip down memory lane to remember how life was before smartphones.
- Prank calls were a thing.
- Looking up a business number required time and paging.
- We used maps or stopped to ask for directions.
- Couples looked forward to seeing each other after long periods of not talking.
- We read newspapers to keep up with current affairs.
- You waited to find out if liked your photo.
- If you didn’t own one of these, you only listened to music at home, party or en route.
- We asked people first, before Google.
- Recipes were either passed down or you bought a cookbook.
- We could argue.
- Some of us used to send Dear John letters.
Can you remember more things we used to do that we didn't mention? We would love to hear it. Please add your comment below or on our social media pages.