Going wireless is becoming trendy. However, not all of us have the luxury of getting AirPods or something cool like that. Because of this, we’ve put together a list of alternatives for you for under a grand. Check them out:
This Chinese manufacturer specialises in giving us the tech we’ve always wanted at a price we can digest. At R699.00 these Mi True Wireless Earbuds are a great purchase.
- 3 hours of continuous playback and 10 hours with the battery in the case
- They don’t completely cancel out the noise but it still gets a plus from us.
- Siri and Google Assistant can be accessed by a double-tap.
Volkano as an audio brand has become popular in South Africa for producing decent audio equipment with groups such as Beats and JBL.
- Their charging case will give you 4 charges with 10 hours of playtime.
- There’s no mention online on their noise-canceling ability but they promise crystal clear audio.
- Siri and Google Assistant can be accessed by a tap of the multi-function button three times.
This is a less talked about brand, but this is probably the best thing about them. The TWS Bluetooth 5.0 is durable and stylish. For R700.00 you’d be surprised to find these puppies deliver excellent sound with deep bass and clear treble.
- Their charging case provides 5 charges with a practical 4 hours of music play-time.
- The noise-canceling on the TWS is excellent.
- There’s no mention of Google or Siri assistant accessibility on these but the great features on it more than makeup for this.
Share your thoughts on the comment below and/ or on our social media pages on which other cool wireless earphones you believe deserve a mention.