Here are 11 Windows 10 shortcuts that will definitely make your life a lot easier while you are navigating through your desktop.
List of shortcuts
- Alt + Tab – This will allow you to switch between applications
- Windows key + D – This will display and hide your desktop
- If you press F2 while you have any icon highlighted it will allow you to rename the icon.
- Windows key + Alt + D – This will display and hide the date and time on the desktop.
- Windows key + S – This will display the search bar.
- Windows key – This will open and close the start menu.
- Windows key + I – This will open the settings menu.
- Windows key + M – This will minimize all windows.
- Windows key + T – This will allow you to cycle through your taskbar.
- Windows key + . or ; – This will open the emoji tab.
- Windows key + Tab – this will open the task view.