WIN Double tickets to SA on Tap (SA’s premiere Craft Beer Festival) and an Exclusive Craft Beer Hamper!
SA on Tap (the biggest craft beer festival around) is the perfect place to explore the fine flavours of South Africa’s favourite Breweries. Enjoy a locally crafted brew while you enjoy a scintillating performance by Majozi, as well as Dan Patlansky, December Streets and Lonehill Estate. SA on Tap promises to be an event you can’t miss!
You could be one of Two Lucky WINNERS!
How to Enter
Comment on our SA on Tap Competition Facebook post, with your favourite Majozi song between 12h00 on Tuesday, 4th of April and 12h00 5th of April to enter into the draw.
Date: Friday, 7th of April to Saturday, 8th of April.
Time: 16h00 to 22h00 (Friday, 7th of April) and 10h00 to 21h30 (Saturday, 8th of April).
Location: Belltower Lawns – Montecasino.
Ticket winners qualify for any 1 of the 3 sessions (subject to availability) that run on Friday, the 7th of April and Saturday, the 8th of April. Competition entrants must be 18 years and older to qualify for the draw.
Afrihost supports responsible drinking and does not support underage drinking! Drink Responsibly and Be Safe!
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is organised and promoted by Afrihost (Pty) Ltd, Registered office: 376 Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
- The competition is open to all people over the age of 18. Strictly no entries will be accepted by persons under the age of 18. Under age entries will be immediately disqualified, but Afrihost accepts no liability where reasonable measures have been taken to exclude underage entrants.
However, employees of Afrihost (or its parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated company) or individuals otherwise associated with the prize draw, and any member of their family or any agent or proxy are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the competition, the entrant is deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be responsible for any additional costs incurred in taking advantage of their prize (if applicable).
- If the winner is chosen and there are noted irregularities (i.e. the email address or person does not exist, is not delivered to a person, or is forwarded to a person with a different identity etc.) the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected.
- Any entries received after the closing date or time will be invalid. Afrihost accept no responsibility for any errors of any other kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of an entry, or for delayed or lost entries.
- If any prize winner is unavailable or not contactable, Afrihost reserve the right to pick another at their discretion.
- All entries will be examined and the prize shall be awarded to the winner selected by Afrihost from all eligible participants who have correctly entered the competition in accordance with entry instructions. Afrihost’s selection of a winner is final and no disputes or correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via social media, and the prizes will be issued as soon as possible.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes are not transferrable. Should a prize winner, for any reason, be unwilling or ineligible to claim a prize, Afrihost will choose another recipient at their discretion.
- Afrihost reserve the right to substitute any prize for another prize of like value at any time and for any reason.
- The prize may be subject to external terms and conditions, such as manufacturer or supplier terms carried by the prize (for example product warranties, travel documents, etc). The winner is solely responsible for complying with such terms and conditions.
- Details of the winners will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped addressed envelope (Afrihost, PO Box 5116, Rivonia, Johannesburg, 2128) within six weeks.
- Afrihost reserve the right to cancel or change the promotion at any time and will endeavour to give advance notice of any such change or withdrawal. However, in some cases, advance notice may not be possible.
- Participants accept that if they breach these rules they will be disqualified and their prizes will be revoked even if the prize has been issued prior to discovering the breach of terms. Disqualified participants will be liable for any resultant costs, such as return of prizes via courier.
- Under no circumstances will Afrihost (or their parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion or the prize.
- Winners are required to provide Afrihost with a Copy of their ID (South African Identification Document) or Passport to receive their prize.
- Winners are required to provide Afrihost a picture of themselves (with their prize, if applicable) within 7 days of receipt of the prize. In the case of a concert or event, winners must provide Afrihost with multiple pictures of themselves (and partners where applicable) at the event. The pictures must be taken at highest possible quality and must not contain any vulgar, distasteful or offensive references (in line with Afrihost’s brand values). This includes the clothes worn in the pictures, facial or body gestures or postures and any branding or promotional material captured in the photograph. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of the terms and conditions and thus the prize will be revoked or Afrihost reserves the right to claim reimbursement.
- Winners hereby give Afrihost permission to use their names and images provided for publication and promotion purposes. Afrihost is hereby indemnified from any fees or action arising from the use of winner’s images and name.
- The terms and conditions are governed by the laws of South Africa.
- Afrihost supports responsible drinking by adults and does not support underage drinking. Under no circumstances will Afrihost (or their parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses from irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Afrihost assumes that prize winners will observe the applicable laws in the Republic of South Africa governing the consumption of alcohol, public consumption of alcohol and underage drinking. Afrihost will not be held responsible for monitoring such compliance, and this is solely the responsibility of the prize winner in respect of the prizes issues, as well as alcohol supplied or purchased at the event.